Sherbet Birdie takes your privacy seriously
Sherbet Birdie conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- Personal Information is collected by Sherbet Birdie to provide products and services to its customers.
- Information is collected to make the use of our service easier.
Personal information will be used exclusively for:
- The purpose for which it was collected or for a directly related purpose.
- The improvement of our services to you.
- Purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under the law.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- The person concerned has consented to the disclosure.
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
Personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Sherbet Birdie personnel only.
To correct your records, please contact us and we’ll update your details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Australian Federal Government’s privacy website.
Ready to book your photo shoot?
If you’re after a cheesecake or film noir photo shoot, then call Sherbet Birdie on 0405 429 262, or contact us today to book your pin-up photo shoot.